Go Your Own Way Bath Salts Making Kit
You know the old saying 'If you want something done right, do it yourself'? Well, whether you believe in rugged individualism or not, you will love this make your own bath salts kit! Bath salts are best when used right away if they are scented with natural essential oils, because the salt wicks away the fragrance quickly even in an airtight container. Now you can make your own salts and gift or enjoy them immediately, while the lovely floral or herbal fragrance is still strong.
Interested in a more long-term commitment? Each kit comes with a phthalate-free fragrance oil as well, which is much more long lasting, for many happy baths. This kit is suitable for ages 4 and up with adult supervision, so kids can make bath salts for their favourite teacher, grandma or...you!
Specify herbal or floral in drop down menu. Each DIY kit contains:
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- 2 cups Sea salts
- 1 large & 2 small airtight glass jars
- Wooden scoop and twine
- Decorative stickers
- 1 bottle avocado (carrier) oil
- 1 bottle essential oil (lemongrass for Herbal Kit, lavender for Floral Kit)
- 1 bottle fragrance oil (green tea for Herbal Kit, rose for Floral Kit)
- Lab colours (yellow-green for Herbal, mauve and pink for Floral)
- 3 packets of herbs (lemongrass, pink salt and dried herbs for Herbal; rose petals, lavender and bath tea mix for Floral)
- Easy to follow, large-print instruction sheet
Please note oil bottles may appear half empty (we prefer to think of them as half full!) This is because the bottles are larger than required for the recipe. With essential oils and fragrance oils, a little goes a long way!
IF YOU LIKE
Getting the job done right, doing it yourself, going your own way, the Marlboro Man, Home Depot, Rona, YouTube instructional videos, buffet restaurants, Menchie's, and Choose Your Own Adventure, roll up your sleeves and dig into the Go Your Own Way Bath Salts Making Kit.
Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
SELF CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Use it up! Handmade doesn't last forever...so pamper yourself now, rather than saving your bath and body care products for a special occasion a year from now :)