I Will Survive Enjoy Winter Gift Basket
At first I was afraid, I was petrified...that I would never get through another Canadian winter! Then I learned that the trick with extreme temperatures is to embrace and enjoy them, not try to pretend it's not happening. Just as no one but mad dogs and Englishmen go about in the midday tropical sun, so should no intelligent northeasterner be caught in a snowdrift without the appropriate cold-weather gear and, preferably, a snowboard. When you can't wring another moment of skating, skiing, snowman-building enjoyment out of winter, weather the frigid temps in style and comfort with natural bath and body care products that pamper and nourish winter skin.
The complete I Will Survive Winter gift basket includes everything you need to take the sting out of cold, frosty air and bask in luxury and comfort, while the storm rages on:
- 2 individual size premium Dea Sea bathing salts
- 1 natural vapour rub stick to ease congestion and suppress cough
- 1 full size tin of rich, moisturizing all-over cocoa butter balm
- 1 set of 6 herbal shower steamers minis to turn shower time into spa time
- Sample size rich vanilla-cranberry hand butter
- 1 full size bar all natural gentle olive oil soap
- Nourishing lip balm
- 2 soothing cold relief bath fizzes
- Attractive packaging (arrives fully wrapped or ships with easy wrap included)
Now you can prove that the cold never bothered you anyway - or treat a friend, particularly one who finds winter tough and needs some TLC. Because every basket is made with love, you get great value for a gift that the lucky recipient will be over the moon about, no matter what the season.
IF YOU LIKE
The lollipop after your flu shot, toboganning down steep icy hills, taking your snowshoes to work, drinking coffee out of a Thermos, doing your cardio on the business end of a snow shovel, apres ski, floor length faux fur coats, seat warmers, geothermal heating, open pit fireplaces and building snug shelters out of ice blocks, you'll definitely survive winter...with the help of this beautiful gift basket.
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor