Looking for the perfect gift for your co-workers, babysitter, staff, employees, extended family, those cousins you see once a year, hospital volunteers, teachers, acquiaintances who have made a difference in your life, even the postman? Okay, maybe not the postman, but the UPS guy or gal? Boy have we made gifting easy with these gorgeous boxes which you can buy in bulk and save! Here's how it works:
1. We fill a white gift box with tasteful basket shred or wood shavings
2. We fill the box with $25 worth of beautiful, natural handmade goods from our website. You can either tell us in the notes what you have in mind exactly, or just the theme, or some details like the age and gender of the recipient (i.e. 4 male coworker, 1 very religious boss, 5 cousins all into colourful items, one uncle who loves all organic stuff)
3. We do the rest, filling the box and making them look absolutely gorgeous
4. For $2 more we will gift wrap the box with paper and ribbon
5. We ship or deliver the box to your recipient, directly to you, OR you can pick up from Woodbine/Danforth area
6. You be the hero at Christmas - we literally have something for EVERYONE on your list.
Voila! Holiday gifting made really easy. The sky is the limit in terms of contents, but for example, a bag could contain a facial set (gentle healing facial soap, toner and mud mask) or a foot set (foot soak, foot butter, pumice stone, exfoliating foot soap with loofah inside).
It could be more generic like soap, bath salts, beeswas candles; it could be all decadent bath bombs; it could be a nice mix, it could be all refreshing natural room sprays and an essential oil diffuser (see pictures above of items tht work well in the boxes) The point is the boxes are value, they are beautiful, and we do all the work for those casual gifts you need to have on hand when invited to holiday parties and whatnot!
Oh yeah, if you purchase 4 boxes, you get a 5th box ABOSLUTELY FREE to enjoy yourself or give as another gift. Be a gift hero this year and #sayitwithsaltz !
Take the Box Gift Wrapped Natural Products Gift
Checking items off lists, getting it all done, incredible value, early Christmas shopping, impressing friends and relatives, making someone's day, surprising people, maintaining holiday traditions, helping teens shop for affordable and approriate gifts, delighting people with beautiful and useful items, and basically getting white glove service, don't fight it: Take the Box.
Take The Box by Amy Winehouse